Senior Treasury Analyst
We are delighted to be working with an instantly recognisable and highly desirable organisation based in Crawley who are looking for a Senior Treasury Analyst.
If you are looking to progress your career within Treasury with a forward thinking and progressive business, this may be the role for you!
- You will ensure that the company remainscompliant with all obligations under itsvarious specific arrangements
- You willensure that adequate plans and processes are in place to help treasury focusedundertakings to continue in times of business interference
- Observing processes and procedures so that compliance with approved policy is preserved at all times
- You will also support the Treasury Manager with all treasury associated due-diligence and communications internally and with third parties
- You will ideally have a Finance or Business qualification, with previous experience in a compliance or audit environment (AMCT qualified would be preferred but not essential).
- Proven experience dealing with treasury policies and regulations
- Strong modelling and financial evaluation skills
- Self starter, able to manage and organise project work
Please quote (43586) when calling Alexander Lloyd. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Finance and Accountancy recruitment.
We predominately focus on London, Surrey, Sussex and Kent, although we have also been highly successfully in offering national solutions.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'