Our client is a leading Media company based in central London.
Will support the Assistant Treasurer by compiling the daily forecast cash positions and reconciliation of previous day’s forecast activity. The role holder is required to assist in the preparation of internal and external compliance monitoring and reporting and delivery of treasury reports.
The Treasury Analyst will also work within the Group Treasury Policy and procedures to minimise risk to the organisation and maximise risk adjusted return.
• Carry out the day-to-day cash management, ensuring all activity is carried out in line with approved Treasury Procedures and Risk Management Policies.
• Carry out analysis of actuals to forecast (daily and monthly) and understand where and why variances have occurred, to improve future forecasts.
• Assist and provide cover for the Treasury Analyst in the management of the Groups cash flow forecasts, including variance reporting and commentary.
• Carry out the administration tasks for the Groups loans, investments and derivative portfolios
• Ensure that information in the Group’s Treasury Management System is up to date and accurate.
• Assist the Assistant Treasurer in providing customer focused reporting for a range of areas including, Liquidity, treasury performance and quarterly performance.
Liaise with the business and produce the internal monthly compliance report, with commentary, for distribution to Senior Management and the Management Board.
• Maintain awareness of the current economic environment and any impacts or general risks to the Group and advise management accordingly.
• Deliver a customer focused approach with regards to all activities undertaken
• Maintain accurate and effective communication with the Assistant Treasurer (to include the provision of reports and presentations) ensuring that they are regularly appraised of any planned changes and developments.
• Assist in the delivery of any projects as identified by the Assistant Treasurer and Head of Treasury.
- Cash Flow
- Cash Management