I have a fantastic opportunity to work for my client as a Senior Travel Underwriter, you will be required to assess and quote complex risks and monitor the key accounts preparing analysis and performance reports for the commercial and senior management.
- Strong analytical, numerical and problem solving skills
- Positive attitude that embraces change
- Account management and strategic planning ability
- Good understanding of insurance legislative and competitive environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills including presentations (verbal and written)
- Excellent attention to detail, planning and organisation skills in order to meet time-scales
- Ability to interact with all levels of seniority, both internal and external
To be considered for the role you must also be able to evidence:
- How you would put a new pricing quote together
- How you would build an underwriting price
- How you would analyse a current account
If this role is of interest please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
- Commercial Insurance
- Commercial Underwriter
- Insurance Underwriter
- Travel Underwriter