Senior Travel Consultant £Excellent
This award winning indepenedent travel business is looking for a very experienced consultant to join their team selling and planning holidays for their discerning clients. This is a small busness who really look after their clients which mean they come back time and time again.
Senior Travel Consultant Features :
- You will be part of a very established knowledgable team who will really value your experience
- Working for a very well respected local business
- Planning a mix of worldwide holidays for discerning clients
- Opportunity to receive part of a yearly profit share
- Saturday overtime available
Senior Travel Consultant Skills Required:
- It is essential that you have worked for an independant Travel Agency previously with lots of experience of selling to upmarket clients.
- You will be well travelled with an absolute passion for giving exceptional service.
Senior Travel Consultant additional information:
This role is Monday to Friday with a Saturday morning.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job