An experienced Senior Travel Consultant is required to join this busy travel team, selling all aspects of travel, including lots of high end travel products and tailor made itineraries. The opening times are office hours, Monday to Saturday, with you working 5 of these days. Candidates living in North Yorkshire, as well as areas such as Harrogate, York, Ripon, Wetherby, Knaresborough, Bedale, Darlington and surrounding towns are in good locations for this role.
- Selling face to face, via telephone and via email.
- Booking tailor made travel itineraries to suit your client needs.
- Selling all travel products but lots of luxury, high end travel products as well, to all European and Worldwide destinations.
- Booking travel arrangements for repeat, new, recommended and valued, clients.
- Delivering a dedicated service, using the highest standard of customer care.
- Offering advice, using your previous travel industry experience.
- Working well as a team player, and alone.
The successful candidate should be suitably experienced, possessing a high level of customer service and passion for travel. Previous independent travel experience and some CRS knowledge, eg Galileo, Sabre, Amadeus, Worldspan, are advantages. Experience of travelling or selling the following destinations is required - really well travelled including Indian Ocean, Caribbean and Cruise if possible.
In return you will be offered an excellent basic salary, plus bonuses and benefits, in addition. Excellent Fam trips and holiday allowance. Great holiday benefits too.
Please send your CV to or call Gemma Thelwell on .
- luxury travel
- travel agent
- retail travel
- north yorkshire
- retail travel manager
- independent travel agent
- independent travel agency
- north yorkshire travel jobs
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'