Our well-established client based In Evesham are looking to recruit an experienced Senior Transport Planner. This is a great opportunity to join a well-established company in a fun and rewarding team environment. This could be a quick start for the right candidate!
To deliver excellent customer service and provide comprehensive coordination between customers and the internal teams providing end to end processes for order management and KPI reporting. To ensure all SLA deliveries are met and achieved by planning vehicles in the most efficient way and in the most cost-effective manner.
- To work in a team environment, follow process and procedures
- Same day resolution to all customer feedback, both internal & external
- Driver and driver feedback management
- Driver & Vehicle downloading and reporting
- Weekly / Monthly driver/vehicle performance reporting
- All required daily, weekly & monthly reports completed accurately on time and in full
- Answer all calls within or exceed the required standard.
- Participate in cross selling opportunities, promotions or campaigns as required by the business.
- Use the CRM system to maintain accurate customer history and information.
- Take and progress feedback from drivers, ensuring all details are recorded on the operations system.
- Operate to agreed standards of customer service.
- Deal quickly and effectively with both internal and external enquiries.
- Progress and develop your product knowledge across the range of the company’s portfolio of products.
- Represent the business in such a way as to project an image of quality and integrity.
- Maintain an organised and tidy work station.
- Assist in the running of the transport planning operation
- Various admin duties as required
- Oversea planning of delivery vehicles
- Driver management
- Planning team management
The successful candidate will have: -
- Previous experience in a Logistics/Transport role is advantageous
- Good standard of general administration in a busy office environment
- Previous experience of Word, Excel and Outlook
- Flexible approach to work and customer care
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills.
- Telephone sales.
- IT Literate.
- Excellent administration skills.
- Customer focussed.
- Ability to manage a complex range of products, systems and customers.
- Can work as part of a direct and extended team.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Able to work under own initiative.
Hours: Full time. Monday to Friday.
Longevity: Perm role