We are currently recruiting for a Senior Transport Planner to join an award winning national consultancy within the Construction industry, the successful applicant will be based in a brand new transport department based in Bristol. This exciting opportunity requires a Senior Transport Planner with a thorough understanding of transport planning policies to join an established company with a growing transport division. The Senior Transport Planner will be heavily involved in promoting developing sites from identification/acquisition through to planning application and submission.
The Senior Transport Planner will be required to deliver market leading consultancy advice, it is paramount the Senior Transport planner understands the client's requirements on projects and recognises competing stakeholder's interests. The Senior Transport Planner should possess a degree in a related subject, ideally a master's degree in transport would be highly desirable. It is essential for this role that the Senior Transport Planner has previous experience as a Transport Planner/Transport Engineer within a consultancy or a local authority environment.
Senior Transport Planner Position Overview
- Developing a brand new Transport department based in Bristol
- Promoting and developing sites from site identification/acquisitions through to planning applications and submissions.
- Discharge of planning conditions and monitoring through the implementation of various management and travel plans
- Deliver market leading consultancy advise
- Understand client requirements on projects
- Recognition of competing stakeholder's interests
- Effectively combining commercial and resource management
- Support senior staff whilst developing project management and commercial skills.
Senior Transport Planner Position Requirements
- Degree or Masters qualification within a related industry
- Experience as a Transport Planner or Transport Engineer
- Previous experience of working within a consultancy or local authority environment
- Solid verbal communication skills
- The ability to work with clients and discuss ideas with non-technical stakeholders
- Multi task and provide an excellent service to clients at all times
Senior Transport Planner Position Remuneration
- Salary £30,000 - £35,000
- Car Allowance: £4500
- Regular appraisals
- Salary reviews
- Other company benefits to be discussed at interview stage.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy