Job Title: Senior Transport Planner
Location: North Tyneside
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000
A major multidisciplinary consultancy is looking to further expand their Newcastle based team through the recruitment of a Principal Transport Planner. Following considerable investment to boost the public sector workflow and continued success in the private sector, they have a strong pipeline of work and a need to continue expanding their resources.
- Extensive background in transport planning, specifically development planning;
- Strong report writing skills - including transport assessments, statements & travel plans;
- Proficiency with Saturn or Vissim;
- Comfortable leading the delivery of transport projects;
- Experience of supporting and managing more junior staff;
- Knowledge of the local market would be beneficial.
If successful, you will become a key member of the team within a widely regarded organisation, who are currently carrying out a range of major developments across the UK.
You will earn a starting salary of up to £40,000, coupled with a fantastic benefits package and plenty of opportunities to progress within the company.
For more information on this position or similar opportunities, then please feel free to contact David Redfern on .
North Tyneside, Newcastle, Sunderland, Durham, Gateshead, Washington, Blyth, Hartlepool, Consett.
- cad design
- transport assessments
- development planning