Job Title: Senior Transport Planner
Office Location: Edinburgh
A leading multidisciplinary consultancy is looking to develop their Edinburgh based transportation team through the appointment of a Senior Transport Planner.
The organisation has a well-established transport planning team in Scotland, whilst also working in conjunction with colleagues across the country.
They offer specialist services to both public & private sector clientele, including transport modelling, planning, active travel, business case development and appraisal services.
- Strong background in transport planning;
- Experienced with transport planning studies & appraisal requirements;
- Strong data analysis capabilities;
- Good communication & presentation skills;
- Comfortable leading in project delivery;
- Degree level of education.
- Development & review of transport appraisals;
- Review of transport model data;
- Develop transport studies & strategic plans;
- Manage & assist in the management of projects;
- Prepare presentation for clients;
- Assist in the mentoring & training of more junior staff.
If successful, you will benefit from a competitive starting salary, along with 25 days' annual leave, private medical insurance, pension scheme, paid professional membership and your choice from a range of flexi-benefits.
For more information on this opportunity, please contact David Redfern on .
Edinburgh, Central Belt, Scotland, Glasgow, Leith, Queensferry, Livingston, Dunfermline, West Linton, Dalkeith, Falkirk, Roslin.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'