Job Title: Senior Transport Planner ( Development Planning )
Salary: £34K - £40K
Due to the continued successful growth, my client is looking for a Senior Transport Planner to support a diverse range of projects at their friendly and relaxed office based near Aldershot.
As a Senior Consultant, you will take a leading role in managing the transport inputs to a number of development planning projects across the south-east to deliver solutions on a number of strategic and exiting development opportunities.
Experience/Skills& Qualifications Required:
1. A Bachelor's degree in a related subject, and a Master's degree in transport would be ideal
2. Solid written and verbal communication skills to be able to liaise with clients and discuss ideas with non-technical stakeholders.
3. Post Graduate work experience as a Transport Planner/Transport engineer ideally in a consulting environment.
4. Transport Statements, Transport Assessments and Travel Plans;
5. Experience using AutoCAD, LINSIG, PICADY, ARCADY, OSCADY, and GIS
6. Junction design (priority, roundabout, traffic signals);
7. Good presentation and technical writing skills and the ability to manage their own time to meet project deadlines.
What do you do now?
If you would like to discuss this vacancy in confidence, then please contact David So on or send your CV to: - keep up to date with our vacancies on the Appoint Group Consulting Engineering page on LinkedIn.