Senior Global Training Designer
Speak First, a fast-growing global training and coaching company is looking for a creative, knowledgeable and enthusiastic Global Training Designer. Having trebled in size over the last 6 years and continuing to grow on average 23% year-on-year, we're looking for a passionate individual with Training delivery and design experience to join the team and contribute to our continued success. A fast-paced, responsive business Speak First requires someone who has a proactive approach, can support our design plans and demonstrate their value quickly. If you’re up for a challenging and rewarding role - apply below.
About the job
We are looking for a credible and professional training designer who would like to join our London-based design team. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to expand their knowledge and skills in developing and delivering innovative and practical face-to-face and virtual learning solutions globally.
Speak First is a fast-growing global communications training company with over 200 trainers based across 74 countries. We specialise in delivering high-quality globally-consistent learning solutions which are adapted for local language and culture. We provide world-class face to face workshops, virtual classrooms, and coaching and create flexible, blended programmes for our clients worldwide.
As Senior Global Training Designer, you will work as part of a small committed team of designers who are responsible for creating bespoke learning solutions for Speak First’s global clients - some of the world’s largest and most prestigious brands.
In this role you will work closely with our clients, trainers and account managers to analyse training needs, maintain and design quality training materials. You will also deliver courses (or similar interventions) and assist with the recruitment and development of associate trainers.
The position is fast-moving, exciting and varied, allowing you to work with people from a huge number of different cultures. This role provides a rare opportunity to develop your knowledge and development skills of communication, cultural awareness, leadership, and management skills.
Reports to: Global Training, Design and Delivery Manager
In this role you will:
- Create course outlines, course materials such as Joining instructions, trainer notes, slides, handouts, scenarios/case studies, evaluation tools (work as part of the design team responsible for this)
- Ensure high quality materials are produced and clients/trainers receive outlines/materials on time
- Complete customised outline requests and programme designs
- Advise the sales team on design queries and provide text on aspects of design for sales emails
- Assist with improving existing courses and creating new offerings/product stories
- Attend client meetings/calls with clients to discuss design content and methods
- Research new training tools/latest research and delivery methodologies
- Deliver some training face-to-face and online, complete Learning Needs Analysis for clients, and provide Learning & Development Consultancy. Assist with recruiting high-quality, appropriately skilled and cost-effective trainers are in place to cover demand
- Find, evaluate, recruit, onboard and develop new skilled and effective trainers and coaches
- Work as part of a team responsible for briefing trainers before client calls and, where needed, explain the course content before they take on the work
Essential Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 3 year's experience in training design and delivery
- A mature approach, credible, professional and comfortable in dealing with all seniority levels
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to create rapport with others
- Creative, imaginative but also able to ensure Speak First’s models and methods are consistently followed
- Proactive and a forward planner who manages expectations and keeps people informed
- Flexible, resilient and able to cope with varying workloads
- Capable of producing high-quality material and critically assessing own performance and open to applying feedback
- Must be highly competent in written and spoken communication skills with strong attention to detail and excellent proof-reading skills
- Empathic communicator, able to see things from other people’s views
- A good team player and able to work collaboratively with colleagues and clients
- Must be internet savvy and able to use Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint to at least intermediate level
- Experience of working with clients or suppliers internationally is an advantage
- Knowledge of Sales, Communication, Management/Leadership and Psychology
- Experience with InDesign, Adobe Connect, WebEx or other similar tools
- Experience in E-Learning and video production is an advantage
- Qualifications in tools such as Extended DISC, Insights and MBTI
- Experience in selling is an advantage
- Experience of leading without authority is an advantage
- Virtual Training
- Adobe Connect
- Content Development
- Training Needs Analysis
- Training Programme Design
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'