Senior Training Co-ordinator
£23,000 - £25,000 DOE Plus Pension
If you’re a co-ordination professional from a training background, this is a great opportunity to take on a diverse role offering responsibility, challenge and the chance to make a real difference.
Providing exceptional mobile lifting services, our client is one of the UK’s leading independent mobile crane hire companies. They are now looking for a Senior Training Co-ordinator to support the smooth running of their growing training centre.
With a strong focus on exceptional customer service, our client is always looking for outstanding individuals to strengthen their team.
Our client believes in investing in their people and opening up opportunities to team members looking to develop their careers. So, if you want to join a growing business, explore your talents and make your mark as part of an important business function, they want to hear from you.
As a Senior Training Co-ordinator, you’ll be responsible for booking a range of CPCS, ALLMI, CPC, FORS and NVQ courses.
Specifically, you will:
- Manage all training enquiries and course booking processes
- Provide an outstanding level of customer service, providing advice and guidance for customers
- Prepare training documentation, including training agreements, and send instructions to customers
- Process payments
- Update the CRM system with customer, enquiry and course booking information
- Assist the Training Business Manager with marketing for training packages
Interested? To be considered, you’ll need:
- At least two years’ experience in a co-ordination role within a training environment
- A track record of booking and managing appointments/diaries
- Previous experience of preparing documents, such as course joining instructions, letters and invoices
- Experience of using a CRM system
As a Senior Training Co-ordinator, you’ll be highly-organised with the ability to prioritise your workload. You’ll also have exceptional problem-solving skills with a good level of attention to detail and the ability to work on your own initiative.
Knowledge of CPCS and/or CITB accredited courses would be beneficial to your application, as would experience in the construction, plant or transport industry.
To apply for the role of Senior Training Co-ordinator, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Senior Training Co-ordinator, Senior Administrator, Training Co-ordinator, Training Centre Administrator, Course Administrator, L&D Administrator, Training Co-ordinator, Course Co-ordinator, Education Administrator, Office Clerk, Office Manager, Administrator, Administration.