Temporary Senior Training Administrator role at a leading higher education provider.
Senior Training Administrator
Your New Company
A prestigious education provider are looking for a Senior Training Administrator to join their team. They have a long history of providing outstanding training to their clients and you will form an integral part to that team.
- Lead Training Quality Circle involving planning priorities for people, setting meeting agendas and chairing.
- Gather training requirements from relevant colleagues and request support from project team
- Coordinate resource for training design and delivery
- Co-ordinate the design and production of training materials
- Coordinate and review training delivery schedule for the ERP project
- Support the set-up of data requirements for systems training
- Liaise with other departments within the University to ensure smooth running of the training schedule
- Communicate training plans across the university
- Develop content for web pages to share training information
- Utilise a training booking system
- Handle queries and manage unforeseen problems and circumstances that may arise
- Maintain and develop ERP support web pages
- Proven planning and scheduling experience
- Analytical thinking and problem solving ability
- Ability to juggle priorities
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Previous experience of web content management
- Intermediate level excel, word and powerpoint
- Experience of web content management and HTML
What You'll Get in Return
This is a great opportunity for a Senior Training Administrator to gain experience in a diverse role within an exciting sector. You will be offered a highly competitive rate.
What You Need to do Now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.