Senior Trainer; Manchester City Centre; Permanent; paying up to £30k with excellent benefits - Multi-site
We are delighted to announce that our valued client who are leaders in their field are looking for am experienced Senior Trainer to cover the design & delivery needs for an award winning Manchester City Centre based company. The Senior Trainer will play an integral role in developing the training needs of new and existing staff across different sites while maintaining standards are kept at the highest level. This role will cover areas of continuous improvement in a regulated environment so it is vital that the Senior Trainer has the requisite knowledge and experience to adapt to the needs of this specialist environment with ease.
This Senior Trainer job represents a fantastic opportunity to build ones own career for a forwards thinking, progressive and leading company who truly value and reward their staff.
The duties & responsibilities of the role will include (but by no means are limited to):
* Design & Delivery of training platforms to suit the business' objectives
* Ensuring that employees' training needs are assessed at the outset of employment and at continuous points throughout their careers.
* Regularly reviewing employee competence through the development of a competence framework whilst maintaining employees competence levels are kept at a high standard.
* Manage and maintain the firms e-Learning programme, including content creation and role based knowledge assessments
* Supporting all induction and role based training activities ensuring that all employees leave training with a complete understanding of their role and the necessary skills and knowledge required to fulfil their role.
* Providing appropriate training and support to employees to ensure that any relevant training and development needs are satisfied.
* Conducting training needs analysis, liaising with the Regional and General Managers across various sites to identify trends and focus areas for training.
* Ad-hoc projects within the HR & Training function.
Essentially, our client is looking for an experienced design & delivery L&D expert who is equally comfortable with the technical aspects of designing platforms, whilst at the same time having a broad experience delivering training to large and varying audiences.
You will be an independent, creative and highly organised individual who can adapt to a high volume and ever-changing workload. Furthermore, due to the nature of the business and their Training requirements, your L&D/Training experience will ideally come from a regulated or similar background.
December start date is available, however please be aware that you must pass a credit check, vetting and DBS. This could take 2-3 weeks.
Due to the high number of applicants that we are receiving at this time if you do not hear from us within 3-5 working days it is safe to assume that your application has been unsuccessful. If you are a previously registered candidate of Search HR please call to register your interest as opposed to sending your CV through.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job