Senior Trainee looking for Assistant Accountant Manager position
Leicester City Centre
£25,000 - £35,000 p.a. DOE
- Do you have exceptional generalist accountancy knowledge and are now looking to work for a first class accountancy practice?
- Do you thrive on the opportunity to work for a business that promotes their employees to grow within the organisation?
- You will be working with a number of clients who you will have the opportunity to build effective working relationships.
Whether you are Part Qualified, Newly qualified or Experienced this could be the role for you!
Eileen Richards Recruitment is working with a well established, and highly reputable, local Leicester City based business to expand their team with a knowledgeable and motivated Assistant Management Accountant.
Role & Responsibilities of the Senior Traniee Assistant Management Accountant:
- Experience of accounts prep into stat format
- Personal and corporate tax exposure
- High level VAT queries
- Day-to-day cash flow, forecast and transactional experience.
- Managing Monthly accounts.
- Proven working experience of compiling statutory accounts.
- Knowledge of Corporate and Personal tax.
- In practice experience of HMRC.
- Inputting Sales & Purchase Invoices.
- Dealing with Purchase Order Numbers.
- Processing payments & receipts.
- Carrying out monthly Management Accounts.
- Complete bank reconciliations.
- Budgeting & forecasting.
- Liaising with clients.
- General administration: filing, Liaising with the Client
About You as the Senior Trainee Assistant Management Accountant:
- Proven in-practice experience is essential.
- Previous experience of auditing is desirable.
- Work effectively as part of a team & communicate efficiently with others.
- Manage your allocated work, prioritise & operate in an organised method with great attention to detail.
- Experience & knowledge of VAT.
If you do not receive a response within five working days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Eileen Richards Recruitment are experienced within eight different sectors consisting of Accountancy and Finance, Construction, Customer Service & Onsite, Directors & Non-Executive, Human Resources, Office (including PA/EA), Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Procurement.
We look forward to helping you in your career in these sectors, so please send a copy of your CV to us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career in these sectors please feel free to refer them to us.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'