An awesome new opportunity for a Senior Trade Marketing Executive has arisen in South West London. In this position you will be responsible for the project management, planning and activation of the trade and retail marketing calendar; driving stronger relationships, a wider reach and thorough process into the global strategy.
An exciting business with ambitious growth plans on a global scale. This business celebrates health, wellness and sports as it's mission continues to stretch across the globe. You will join a busy and determined team; and must possess the ability to drive organisation and method into a new growth opportunity.
The successful Senior Trade Marketing Executive will be responsible for;
- Managing the retail and trade marketing communications calender; liaising with key stakeholders across the globe.
- Deliver clear POS and sales and launch packs.
- End to end management of visual merchandising solutions from creation, to brief, delivery and execution.
- Work closely with the events team to plan and deliver key account events.
- Improve in-store experience for the shopper around display and brand awareness.
The successful Senior Trade Marketing Executive must have the following;
- Multi-site retail marketing experience, retailer or brand side. Perhaps from a sports, consumer durables or FMCG background.
- Exceptional stakeholder management, project management and organisational skills
- Budget management expertise
- Clear and creative examples of in-store activation / POS / merchandising
An exciting opportunity with a growing business and ambitious global plans.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'