Regulatory Toxicologist - Leading Company in Germany
Progress your career towards Team Leader Position.
Through joining a global leader, you can come one step closer to an international career and build your own professional network. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to gather more international experience and expand their Regulatory/Toxicology knowledge. The company invests in its workers, so you will be given all the necessary tools to reach your next career goal.
You will be responsible for all the toxicology support and project leadership regarding European legislation, so they expect you to bring at least 5 years of professional experience working in similar role.
As a regulatory toxicologist you will be responsible for coordination of the work flow of the whole risk assessment team.
- Degree in Chemistry (ideally Toxicology)
- Ideal candidate should have previous experience in a similar position and have a proven track record of working/communicating with the authorities
- Good knowledge of Chemical industry
- You should know how to create Safety Data Sheets and of course have very good updated knowledge of European and International Regulations
- You should be fluent in English and German
REACH/CLP/Toxicology/Regulatory Affairs/Risk Assessment/Study Monitoring/Chemicals/Hazardous Materials/Biocides/ Management/Team Leading/SDS/Chemicals/Consumer Goods/Chemical Industry/European Legislations/Chemical Law
If working in a well respected and market leading company in Germany appeals to you, apply today by emailing a recent CV in word format to Paulina Suder at or call me on +49 (0) .
Paulina Suder,NonStop Chemicals
- Senior Toxicologist - Leading Company in Germany
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'