Senior Town Planner | Oxford | Market Leading Firm
Our client are a mark leading property firm who are currently on the lookout for a strong Senior Planner to join their offices in the Oxfordshire region.
Joining a small, multidisplinary team you will take the lead in offering a variety of specialist planning and development advice to clients situated across the residential, land promotion, regeneration, commercial, retail, health and education sectors.
In this role you will experience a high level of autonomy and responsibility, with the ability to coordinate a diverse range of industry leading planning projects. You will have significant experience working on complex major schemes, and will ideally have a proven track record of developing and winning new business.
The successful Planning Director will be tasked with:
* Helping to shape the firm's Planning strategy, both locally and across the UK
* Provide advice and guidance to clients on planning projects from inception to completion
* Provide excellent planning solutions on a diverse range of projects based across the UK
* Contributing to the range of private sector clients both regionally and nationally
* The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary and generous benefits package, alongside the excellent opportunity to shape the planning arm of this highly successful planning consultancy. Strong candidates will also have the opportunity to grow and develop their career within the business, with a Parnership opportunity available for the right individual.
Register Your Interest:
For an informal and confidential discussion concerning this role and others within the planning sector, please contact Angie Jones on or submit your CV below.
- Associate Director
- Senior Planner
- Oxford Planning Jobs
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"