Are you looking for a change in your career and want to the opportunity to work in an established consultancy with clear routes for progression?
One of the most well-known and successful Property Consultancies is seeking a Senior planner to join their team due to increased workload. By joining this team, you will be working on a variety of high profile projects across the sectors from residential to commercial.
- Taking an active role in leading the team and mentoring more junior members of staff
- Negotiating and working on behalf of clients with stakeholders
- Dealing with advanced responsibilities in relation to complex applications
- Nurturing existing relationships
- Business development
Skills and experience:
- At least 3 years of professional experience in a consultancy or Local Authority
- Ability to competently lead meetings
- Excellent verbal and written communication
With a competitive salary and benefits package the client also offers the opportunity to develop your career with one of the UK's leading planning consultancies by offering a clear route for progression.
So, if you want to work for a modern and forward thinking consultancy who will support you then this could be the right option for your next career move.
Please apply here or give me (Alice) a call on to discuss. I am looking to find the right candidate as soon as possible - so if in doubt, do get in touch.
If you do not hear anything back within one week, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but I will retain your details for future roles.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job