Are you a Senior Town Planner seeking new opportunities in Cambridge?
Do you hold MRTPI membership?
Have you got 5 years previous Planning experience within the residential market?
We are seeking a Senior Town Planner in Cambridge to join a firm of property consultants and land promoters.
As a Senior Town planner you are required to have:
- Hold a relevant degree in land or planning
- MRTPI qualified
- Minimum of 5 years experience
- Strong knowledge of planning principals for residential developments and land promotion
- Delivery and management of planning projects
- Written appraisals
- Liaising with external clients
- site appraisals
The role will offer the successful applicant an excellent opportunity for career progression and the opportunity to work on exciting residential developments. In addition you shall receive a very competitive package in relation to your previous planning background.
To apply for the role please send your CV to or alternatively call Lee Rimell on to discuss the role or further Land & Planning opportunities in greater detail.
- Town Planning