We are currently seeking a Senior Toolmaker with extensive toolmaking skills and experience to work on multi-cavitation tools.
In this position the successful applicant would be expected to have the skills to build complex & high performance tooling.
The successful applicant must be self-motivated and be able to work within in a team, working closely with customers and validation engineers and occasionally from time to time be able to attend the customer’s sites in order to support the validation and commissioning of the tool.
The successful applicant must be able to work from detailed drawings and a parts list you would be responsible for coordinating the manufacture of components that are required to complete the mould tool build.
The successful applicant must have an eye for fine detail and take pride in manufacturing tooling.
This position offers a great chance for career development in a well-established Toolmaking Company.
For this we offer a highly competitive salary with overtime and shift working available, flexible holidays and a company pension.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate that they have:
- Tool construction of the highest quality and finesse.
- A deep understanding of tool design and the injection moulding process.
- Implementing Continuous Improvement programs.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Assisting with the preparation of timing plans.
- An ability to work unsupervised and be self-motivating.
- Ensuring adherence to company health & safety policies
- A flexible attitude to shift working and overtime.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"