Senior TM1 Developer
FPSG have opportunities for experienced Senior TM1 Developers to join an established development team, directing the strategic design of Cognos TM1 and successfully delivering an optimal environment for future reporting and analysis. The company provides quality IT services and solutions that change the way organisations continue their business.
You will join the team as a Senior TM1 Developer and you will have the opportunity to work on bespoke intelligent solutions whilst liaising directly with end-users to continually adapt and improve the applications.
* Design, develop and maintain TM1 models and solutions
* Lead the TM1 Development Team, helping them build a strong knowledge base
* Deliver ongoing training and support for the TM1 applications
* Develop, review and oversee the assessment of financial reports, solutions and interfaces and facilitate the development of training and reporting requirements within the finance community
* Work alongside Project Work Stream Leads and SMEs for finance, technology and information to enhance the analysis for financial reporting
Skills and Experience
* Strong development and maintenance experience using Cognos Software
* Enterprise TM1 skills including Turbo Integrator and Advanced TM1 rules
* Exposure to TM1 Contributor
* SME and technical experience with IBM Cognos products
* Experience of implementing and maintaining a shared system
* Great communication skills and stakeholder management experience
You will be rewarded with a competitive market salary and benefits package.
Please click on "Apply Now" along with your up-to-date CV stating your notice period and salary expectations. Any additional information on your Cognos experience will allow you to stand-out from other applicants.
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.
- Cognos; IBM; TM1; Developer; Development; Developed; Database;
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job