We have an opportunity for a high-calibre, passionate Therapeutic Radiographer to work with our client who are a highly progressive, specialist private healthcare provider at the forefront of innovation.
This position will allow the successful candidate a rare opportunity in working within state-of-the-art facilities with the latest cutting-edge equipment.
- Work as part of the Therapy team and drive operational, technical and clinical excellence in the utilisation of the technology so that all operational objectives and standards are achieved, and the reputation of the company for exceptional service and outcomes is promoted.
- Support the clinical and non-clinical team in aspects of technology operations, supporting safe, high quality and efficient patient management on the technology-based platform.
- Assist in Lead Therapy Radiographer with the development of protocols, areas of technical and clinical research and implementation of clinical trials on the technology equipment platform
- Liaise closely with the multi-disciplinary team.
- Follow all duties as a health and care professions council (HCPC) registrant (standards of conduct, performance and ethics).
- Ensure that all patients experience the highest levels of service, in line with the agreed expectations for imaging and treatment
- DCR (DR) or BSc (Hons) in Therapeutic Radiography
- HCPC registration
- Evidence of continuing professional development
- Experience within all aspects of radiotherapy; quality assurance, pre-treatment simulation, on set imaging, dosimetry and treatment delivery
- Evidence of working collaboratively as part of a team
- Evidence of empathetic and a holistic approach to patient care
- Understanding of governance
- Experience of proactively evolving and novel radiation therapy imaging and dose delivery techniques
- Evidence of effective organisational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong relationship building skills
- Ability to solve problems
- Able to work flexibly to achieve business objectives
If you're interested in the above role then please click apply or get in touch to discuss further.
Consult will endeavour to contact candidates within 14 days of application. However, if you do not hear back after 2 weeks then please assume on this occasion, unfortunately, you have not been successful.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'