We are working with multiple private hospitals in the Northamptonshire area who are looking for a Senior Theatre Orthopaedic Scrub Practitioner to join them.
There are exceptional opportunities for training and career progression with great employee benefits and modern working environments
- Registered Practitioner with NMC or HCPC registration.
- Post-registration qualification relevant to functional specialty i.e. Advanced Scrub Practitioner or Surgical First Assistant qualification [for scrub leads].
- ENB 998 and/or mentorship course.
- Approved / recognised anaesthetic course.
- Mentorship qualification
- Maths, English GCSE at grades A to C or equivalent. Functional skills level 2 evidence.
- Significant post-registration experience within a high acuity specialty.
- Experience of customer care, including interacting with customers in challenging situations
- Previous experience working within an acute healthcare environment.
- Previous experiencing managing and leading a clinical team.
- Advanced Scrub Practitioner qualification desirable.
- ALS desirable.
- Previous qualification in healthcare desirable.
We are looking for a friendly, compassionate individual with effective communication, strong interpersonal skills and ability to lead a clinical team.
Apply Today To Secure A Quick Interview!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'