Senior Theatre Practitioner Level 3 Crowborough East Sussex Permanent
Job Title- Senior Theatre Practitioner - Crowborough
Salary - Up to £38,390 per year plus benefits
Location - Crowborough East Sussex
Hours - Full Time
Type of role - Permanent
We're on the look-out for a Senior Theatre Practitioner (Scrub) to join the Theatre team at the Centre on a full time basis based in Crowborough East Sussex.
What you'll do
- To actively participate in, supervise and maintain the highest standard of care for patients and staff, providing a seamless service.
- To provide a point of contact for Consultant Surgeons with regard to "on the day" management of individual lists.
- Optimise theatre resources and the management of stock within a safe environment
- To contribute to the general management of the theatre through support of the theatre management team.
Who you'll be
- Someone who is passionate about making a real difference to our patients’ lives and contributing to their recovery.
- Someone who is dynamic, innovative and confident.
- Someone who enjoys working as part of a high performing team.
What you need to have
- Registered Nurse or equivalent Operating Department Practitioner Level 3 Qualification.
- At least 2 years theatre experience within scrub role to include Orthopaedics Plastics, ophthalmology, Max-fax or have an anaesthetics and recovery qualification.
- A pro -active approach to your role
"In addition to an annual salary of £31,629 - £38,390 per year, they also offer an incredible number of benefits which are below:"
- Family Friendly policies
- Outstanding training and development opportunities
- Full medical insurance
- Full health and wellbeing programme
If you are seeking a new role possibly nearer to home and drive this could be the ideal role, working within a beautiful environment with friendly, professional and caring staff. You would need to be a Theatre Practitioner with at least two year's experience and be passionate about assisting patients daily.
Please send us your CV and we shall respond, all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
- Nurse Practitioners
- Theatre Nurse
- ODP Nurse
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'