Senior Test Manager Amazing Blue Chip Co!!
As a Senior Test Manager you will have an important role in the delivery of the transformation and business growth objectives of the division. You will drive successful project delivery through the creation of innovative test approaches that focus on time to market and customer outcomes. You will also show leadership in the use of IT tools to enhance project outcomes and the culture of the Transformation team.
This role is also suitable for agile working. This means the client would consider a more flexible working arrangement, where your hours and work location are managed according to business, customer and personal needs. For this role, you would be based in clients Hove office, but you could work in other offices or at home, as necessary, provided this meets business needs.
- Drives the Test Delivery of several small to medium scale projects consisting of multiple technology suppliers and business customers. Direct and manage a test team comprised of internal and 3rd party teams ensuring delivery within agreed time/quality/budget tolerances.
- Creates the test approach that uses appropriate methodologies, tools and resourcing to ensure effective testing via a test coverage that mitigates business risk.
- Collaborates across the testing and development functions to seek ways to implement the automation strategy and QA approach for their projects.
- Delivers effective & timely communication & reporting to all interested parties including stakeholders and Senior Managers / Execs in order to support and manage the smooth delivery of test activity
- Proactively manages third party relationships ensuring that dependencies are identified and managed and deliverables are achieved, as defined in the project’s Test Approach and without incurring unnecessary cost or delay to the project.
- Coordinate activities within and across group and IT partners (including 3rd parties) to deliver the test strategies, providing expert advice and guidance on test methods, techniques and tools at all stages of the development life cycle with the aim of implementing the best approach to testing.
- Understands the principles of Business Transformation and is able to translate these principles into business/people change activities and project outcomes
Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills Needed:
Worked with multiple change delivery methods including SCRUM agile.
Use of multiple toolsets to deliver quality testing.
Excellent communications, interpersonal and presentation skills in order to influence internal and external stakeholders
Ability to self-manage and work in a dynamic environment
Management experience including working with Business Analysts and Test Managers / Analysts.
The ability to manage and benefit from virtual meetings, with limited reliance on face-to-face meetings
The willingness to embrace new technologies and influence other parts of the business to adopt
A relentless drive towards paperless working, wherever possible
The willingness and ability to work without the constraints of a fixed office or desk location, focusing on outcomes and benefits, rather than tasks and measures
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job