Position: Senior Test Engineer
Salary: £40,000 to £60,000 + Excellent Benefits / Prospects (including Relocation Assistance)
If there is something stopping you from achieving all you’re capable of, you’ll relish a role with a company that will positively encourage you to be pro-active - a real opportunity to release your true potential.
The Company: Our Client, an innovative dynamic passionate manufactures minimal invasive next-generation robotic-assisted medical devices that are at the forefront of how surgical procedures are carried out. An award-winning company that plans to significantly disrupt the way surgery is performed for the benefit of millions of patients all around the world.
Due to sustained continued expansion they now require a driven Senior Test Engineer who understands highly complex electromechanical robotic systems and are able to use that knowledge to solve manufacturing critical problems with a focus on robust test coverage for all safety critical functions. You’ll be at the centre of an exciting and fast-growing business and will work closely with the manufacturing teams and product development.
Other responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Develop tools and processes to support growing numbers on the manufacturing line
- Analysis of failure modes throughout the manufacturing process
- Developing manual and automated testing of sub-assemblies
- Creation of bespoke test environments and robust test rigs (software, hardware or combination of both) to enable execution of the test protocols with a high degree of repeatability
- Identifying and implementing process improvements / optimisation
The Person: Candidates suitable for consideration should be able to provide evidence of the following:
- A Degree in Engineering (any discipline)
- A technical expert in at least one from: Mechanical Design, Software, Electronics, Manufacturing Engineering or Automation
- Experienced with Automated product assembly / robotics or other complex electromechanical systems.
- Experience taking a product from early prototype to full production maturity
- Familiar with risk management processes including RCA, FMEA and Hazard Analysis
- Knowledge of GMP and Regulatory requirements for medical industry
You will be self-motivated, have excellent communication skills both written and oral, be computer literate, and able to work as part of a team.
The successful candidate will enjoy a salary of between £40,000 to £60,000 (DOE) + Excellent Benefits / Prospects (including Relocation Assistance) plus excellent prospects and an employment package that you would expect from a company that values its employees.
Do you have the courage to take on this challenge?
- Process Improvement
- Test Automation
- Test Engineering
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'