Role: Senior Test Automation Engineer - contract
Duration: 3 months with possibility of extensions
Rate: highly competitive
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Test Automation Engineer to join our digital hub on a contract basis. You will be working on an exciting project to implement a new hotel management system for our hotels. This will be one of the biggest changes we’ve undertaken across our hotels and to do it right, we need you - an Automation specialist with Selenium, REST & Postman experience
What you will be doing:
- Drives the testing of a product at each stage of the development cycle
- Work closely with the Digital Automation team, comprising software developers in test, bridging between the programme and them in order to expedite modification of an existing suite of tests making them suitable for programme use.
- Responsible for the implementation of automation within the wider programme to build regression and smoke testing packs where appropriate.
- Support a continuous integration approach
- Undertakes testing throughout the programme sprints to prevent any time lag between development and release
- Employs automated testing techniques, particularly to support regression testing across all product platforms
- Writes automated test scripts based on User Stories as defined by POs
- Tracks KPIs to monitor and improve our QA approach and results
- Supports the development of Whitbread's standards / tools / techniques for Automated Testing through collaboration with other Whitbread QA teams
- Assists with recruitment, training, mentoring and leading of other automation engineers as required by the programme or business
What we are looking for:
- Strong experience of using testing automation technologies, tools and methods, in particular, good level of experience in using Selenium
- Experience with Rest API’s ideally using Postman
- Genuine, confident, committed and not only passionate about technology, but excited to work in a fun and friendly start-up environment within a large organisation!
- Great attention to detail
- Able to influence stakeholders where appropriate
- Strong track-record of successful QA for online channels
- Agile project methodology knowledge
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'