Location - South Yorkshire
Kinetic Management and Professionals currently have a requirement in South Yorkshire for a Senior Test Engineer.
This is a hands-on, product testing, manufacturing role.
Candidates wishing to be considered must have experience in AOI (Automated Optical Inspection) and be confident in removing and refitting surface mount component. A a first line managers position working on final production inspection, test, rectification and rework activity.
A small friendly family business who believe in providing their customers with a quality product. If you feel that you have the technical capability to be considered and want to join a friendly team of professionals, then we look forward to hearing from you.
The ideal applicant will be able to demonstrate the following qualifications / experience / aptitude:
* Where appropriate, put together necessary kit to create dedicate test rigs. This is usually a combination of hardware and software, to create reliable cost-effective inspection (by way of functional testing).
* Trouble shooting and fault finding, both of our manufactured products and test rig related problems.
* Document the procedures for inspection, test and fault finding, to create a standard / routine method
* Work from schematics and BOM's
* Inspection and test of finished PCB assemblies
* Fault finding and repair of finished PCB assemblies (to component level).
* Ability to carry out hands on rework of printed circuit boards, including SMT devices with fine pitched leads and leadless components.
* Provide support and expertise to other inspection and test staff
* Support to the production management as necessary.
* BSc in Micro Electronics
* 5 years employment in PCB assembly industry
* Skilled working on embedded software and processor programming
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your CV via the 'APPLY' button in this advert. Please note that direct emails are sometimes not received due to the spam/junk e-mail filters in place. If you would like to discuss your suitability further, please do not hesitate to contact Rachel on .
If you are shortlisted for this vacancy, you will be contacted within 24 - 48 hours to discuss your application further. If you have not heard anything within 5 days of your application then you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your CV on file and contact you regarding future vacancies.
This vacancy is being advertised by Kinetic Management and Professionals whose services are those of an Employment Agency.
- Surface Mount
- Automation Optical Inspection
- Embedded Software and Microelectronics