For our client is typical flexible environment, agile development and using of the newest technologies.
New member will be a part of a small team and will be in touch with Developers, Business Analyst and colleagues based abroad. This is role is great for someone communicative with analytical skills.
You will be responsible for:
• Test strategy planning and test scenarios preparing
• Executing smoke tests of new deliveries
• Supporting the countries with their acceptance testing
• Analyzing of bugs
You are expected to have:
• Experience automatic tests and regress tests as an advantage
• Strong analytical and communication skills
• Knowledge of SQL
• Basic knowledge of any OOP language as an advantage
• English level B2/C1
You will get from our client:
• Yearly company bonuses
• Possibility of career growth
• Modern offices in Brno city centre
• 25 days of paid holidays
• Flexible working hours and home office
• Lunch vouchers
• Company and team events
Starting date: negotiable
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send me your resume.
Follow us on our company website: www.reedglobal.cz, www.facebook.com/RSRCzechRepublic
Looking forward to our cooperation
Martina Kachlíková, REED – Technology
+420 727 947 610; firstname.lastname@example.org
By answering to this advertisement or sending your CV and other personal materials, you consent to the collecting, processing and storage of your personal data in accordance with Act No. 101/2000 Coll. Privacy.