Out client, an award winning integrated technology business, are looking for a Senior Test Analyst to join their team.
As Senior Test Analyst, you will play a vital part in helping the company and the customers achieve ambitious development projects to help their business grow.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Manage the test team
- Write test plans
- Take user stories and ensure the developed product delivers the desired functionality
- Document and none functional changes
- Contribute to the training and skills of the wider team
- Identify training opportunities for yourself and the team
- Establish testing approach for each project
- Define quality measurements and exit criteria per project
- Manage testing resource allocation across projects
- Defect management. Ensure defect quality from the test team and ensure defects are tracked to completion
- Implement and manage the use of testing tools
Skills & Experience:
- 6 + years’ commercial quality assurance experience
- Expert knowledge of testing software, websites and web applications
- Experience using software development and delivery methodologies (Agile etc.)
- ISTQB/ISEB Qualified
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, click "apply" and one of our consultants will be in touch to discuss futher.