Senior Test Analyst Amazing Corporate
- Experience of at least 2 test methodologies (Waterfall, AGILE, Extreme etc) across multiple projects
- Experience of using Test Tools to control scripting and execution of tests
- Experience of using one or more Defect Management tools
- Experience of using a range of industry recognised test analysis techniques
- ISTQB Advanced Test Analyst certification or similar qualifications are beneficial but not essential
- Good communication skills, comfortable interacting effectively with Test Programme Managers, Project Managers & Business Users.
Role Responsibilities Include:
- Delivering Business Testing for projects/portfolios to agreed time/budget/quality tolerances as laid down in each business case, test strategy and commercial agreement with third party IT service providers.
- Working with the Test Programme Manager to ensure that efficient testing is delivered, consistent with the testing principles, processes and standards laid down in the Test Policy and Strategy.
- Conducting test reviews (including Static testing) throughout the development lifecycle, to identify any artefacts that are not fit for purpose. Working to the agreed test methodology and standards to ensure good governance and record keeping in line with the agreed test principles and commercial interests
- Defining the appropriate test approach in collaboration with the Test Programme Manager to ensure effective Business Test preparation and execution is produced to mitigate business risk.
- Own the creation of the Business Test Analysis deliverables throughout the whole project lifecycle, applying best practice testing principles to ensure cost effective testing whilst balancing business risk.
- Determine the adequate level of Business Test Coverage in collaboration with the Test Programme Manager, Business Analysts and Business Users and provides input into the testing estimates.
- Engaging with business representatives to review test coverage and results, and to agree business sign off.
- Perform Test Execution, involving leading business resources where required, as agreed in the Business Acceptance Stage Test Plan and raise defects on Application Lifecycle Management Quality Center edition and retesting defect fixes when deployed to the test environments.
- Co-ordinate business user testing providing support and guidance.
- With the support of the Test Programme Manager define the entry criteria to Business Acceptance Test and make recommendations at exit from Business Acceptance Test.
- Provide effective communication to the Test Programme Manager, Project Manager and Business users to support the smooth delivery of test activities including Progress Reports, Defect Status etc.
Interested Candidates looking for a quality Employer and a role that offers challenge & progression potential should apply now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'