Role: Senior Test Analyst
Salary: £30,000 - £45,000
Our engineering client is looking for a dynamic Senior Test Analyst to play a key role in the testing of their products as part of an Agile development team. The role will be a 70% Automation and 30% manual testing split. Other duties will involve liaising with various 3rd party suppliers and ensuring a high level of quality assurance is instilled into their products. This is a collaborative, forward thinking environment, so what can you bring to the table?! Further details below.
- Experience in a fast-paced, software development team
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Experience using Microsoft Visual Studios and Test Manager (MTM)
- Ability to read and construct SQL queries and SQL Server databases
- Able to create test data to support manual and automated test cases
- Automated testing experience using Visual Studio and ideally testing frameworks such as NUnit
- Agile (Scrum) experience
- Using SpecFlow and Selenium WebDriver with Visual Studio
- Experience in the following types of testing: non-functional testing, multi-browser UX testing, Web Service testing, testing ETL/Data components.
- Microsoft Azure or similar cloud experience
- Experience of creating test data using XML and JSON serialisation formats
- Experience of PowerShell scripting
- ISEB/ISTQB Foundation Level
If you would like to be considered for this role, apply below or get in contact with Richard Bailey for further details.
Xpertise are acting as an employment agency and business