This Senior Territory Manager will be responsible for the Surgical Imaging business across South Central region. This will include maintaining existing business and identifying new business opportunities and delivering on sales objectives to achieve sales targets.
A leading manufacturer of Medical Devices.
This opportunity is a Field based role. Duties include all aspects of managing a surgical imaging sales territory as well as attending exhibitions, workshops and educational meetings. Applicants will be required to work in operating theatres, and other areas within the hospital environment in close association with consultants, theatre practitioners, and non-clinical individuals across the acute and private hospital sectors.
- Strong commercial acumen and high level of technical aptitude
- High-level of technical aptitude
- Capital & technical sales background
- Minimum 2 years sales experience in medical or surgical devices is preferred.
- A higher-level education in science or engineering would be an advantage, as individuals must meet the standard training requirements.
- The desire to work hard and succeed in a competitive market is an important prerequisite
- Experience working with Medical Capital equipment
- Technically minded individual
- A full UK driving licence is essential
Competitive salary + bonus + car