I am currently recruiting for a Senior Temporary Works Engineer for my National Client to be based in the North East and oversee their live projects across the North East and Scotland.
* Look after all of the Temporary Works needs on projects
* Assist in the Design of the of Temporary Works structures
* Manage current requirements and schedule future needs
* Ensure all Temporary Works on sites comply to regulations and standards
* Coordinate with internal and external Consultants during structure process
* To adapt the approach to Temporary procedures
* Civil or Structural Engineering degree
* Previous work within Structural Engineering companies or Engineering Consultancies
* Member of a Professional Body
* Work within or alongside Main Contractors
* Efficient with AutoCAD software
If you are interested in this opportunity please feel free to contact Tom in our Newcastle Office on .
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job