With its unique business model of selling premium quality coffee along with weekly changing non-food ranges through its own distributions channels, our client and its 12,500 employees worldwide generated revenues of 3.4 billion EUR in 2015.
Founded in 1972, our client Service today is one of the leading food and coffee service companies in Europe with branches in Germany, Austria, Great Britain, Czech Republic and Poland. our clients Service provides tailored out-of-home solutions for a wide range of customers from hotel chains to independent cafés or educational facilities.
With its family of brands (Davidoff Café, Piacetto Espresso, VISTA (Fairtrade) and Eduscho) the company has built its first-rate reputation based on superior quality products, truly unbeatable service and fair prices. The unique and diverse brand and product portfolio is supported by a cutting-edge equipment and the latest training resources.
Our client came to the UK in 1991 as part of an international growth programme. The company now offers a wide variety of products across the UK for a wide range of customers such as hotels, universities, schools, Leisure, the convenience and forecourt sector, commercial offices and contract catering.
Position: Senior Telesales Executive
Location: Head Office, Epsom (Commutable from Sutton, Chessington, Leatherhead and surrounding areas)
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: Monday to Friday- 8am to 5pm
Salary: Basic £23,000 per year OTE up to £30,500 per year
Benefits: Include an enhanced contributory pension scheme and annual holiday starting at 24 days plus public holidays.
About the role:
The role of Senior Telesales Executive is to deliver a high level of customer service with a view to achieve sales targets. You will also support with complex enquires from the CTE team and help motivate the team to achieve their daily targets and assist with the ongoing training & development of CTE team.
- Daily team updates on call list volume and associated cover, supporting sales activity and performance to internal colleagues and Head of Contact Centre to achieve NSV and Coffee Kilo targets
- Coordinating directed sales activities within the CTE team
- Motivate and generate a positive attitude within the CTE team to deliver quality and productivity targets.
- Call Quality monitoring and ideas to improve performance
- Ensure that customers are aware of our clients range of products and equipment and are updated in a frequent and organised manner
- Agree call frequency in line with order patterns on a regular basis and update database on any relevant changes
- Understand key competitors in the marketplace and their pricing
- Escalate accounts which may be vulnerable to competition to the face to face sales person and Head of Contact Centre
- Pro-actively approach customers to buy full product range to ensure targets achieved
- Contact customer base and promote incentives to customers when advised and where appropriate
- Able to multi-task effectively and prioritise and take responsibility for own workload
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal and at all levels
- Significant experience working in Customer Services and Telesales
- Understanding of the UK hotel, catering and commercial marketplace would be highly advantageous
- Knowledge of UK coffee / juice market including competitor knowledge – products, equipment, sales policy, pricing and target markets
- Competent in all Microsoft Office packages specifically outlook, excel, word and PowerPoint
You may have experience of the following: Senior Sales Executive, Sales Team Leader, Sales Manager, Internal Sales Manager, Business Development, Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Internal Account Manager, Business Development Manager, Telesales, Telesales Manager, Contact Centre, Call Centre, Call Centre Team Leader etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.