Senior Business Analyst - Telephony
6 Month contract
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our financial client on a 6 month contract with the potential for it to be extended. Working Monday to Friday, the role is based at the Manchester offices however the teams are currently hybrid working attending the office once a week.
As a Senior Business Analyst, you'd be part of our Group Transformation team working within the Customer Contacts Lab on the Next Generation Customer Contact (NGCC) programme.
The Customer Contacts Lab is committed to ensuring that our customers have access to self-service functionality over the phone 24 hours a day and can speak to a colleague when it matters to them most. Our Contact Centre Technology platform provides all handling and routing capabilities for contact centres, handling c110m inbound calls per year, and with one of the highest self-service fulfilment rates in the UK. We're working tirelessly to ensure we deliver a future proof Telephony platform which supports our customers to self-serve where they can and give our c30,000 telephony colleagues the best information possible to enable them to support our customers.
Within the Customer Contacts Lab, we're passionate about crafting a positive space which allows us to deliver at our best, and we welcome you to come join our exciting journey in transformation.
What would you do for us?
* Support the Product Owner(s) and be an integral part of the team rebuilding our telephony servicing capabilities
* Support the BA team with your analysis experience
* Apply your analysis and telephony experience to key analysis activity as required such as driving requirement elicitation, working closely with our stakeholders and engineers to understand and explain solutions to ensure the business needs are met and documenting requirements traceability
* You're an experienced business analyst with a background in Telephony change and IVR knowledge
* You're a dynamic and adaptable individual who can use and learn new skills and knowledge in varying circumstances
* You've a well-developed communication kit bag with extensive customer management experience and skilled in managing and minimising operational risks
* As a natural facilitator and decision-maker, you'll enable collaboration across all fields within the Lab
* You'll be a skilled negotiator, analytical thinker and problem solver who will influence positively.
* You can work with key stakeholders, balance expectations, and facilitate discussions
* Demonstrate similar values and behaviours to our Group's
What we need from you:
* Experience of requirements traceability and solution assessment
* Understanding of business analysis methodologies and techniques and experience of their practical application
* Modelling experience - develop, define and document process models and data definitions
* Experience of using Agile tools (such as Confluence and JIRA)
So, if you have the skills, background and outlook we're seeking and this opportunity appeals then get in touch, we'd love you to join our team!
Only suitable candidates need apply. If you do not receive a response please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion
- traceability assessment
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'