Salary: £25-45K Base, 30% Commission
Contact: Christophe Moreau
With the IT & Tech industry booming, you have made the right first choice of choosing your industry. However, now you have, it is important that you maximise that opportunity and be in the right company! Look at what you are missing out on...
Established in 2010, and currently 60 PAX in their London office, the client I am recruiting for specialise in Java and Web Development, and have recently introduced delivering complete IT workforce solutions to companies around the World. With offices near Liverpool Street Station, they are looking to expand by 20% in the next 6 months and have perm, contract and dual desks available for ambitious billing consultants who want to take their career to the next level.
A specific role they are looking at now is someone with your amount of experience is to take on a warm desk of 10 accounts where they forecast someone can bill between £20-25k within a few months.
What’s On Offer For You...
- Guaranteed increase on your basic - typically between £25K-40K DOE.
- Tiered Commission structure rising up to 30%.
- Realistic working hours, several days a month working from home and a 5:00PM finish every Friday! (POST COVID)
- Monthly lunch clubs and Quarterly office get together. Last company trip away was skiing in the Alps! (POST COVID)
- Limited KPI’s and full autonomy given to staff with autonomy and ownership over work.
- Overseas opportunities with New York and further international expansion planned.
APPLY NOW - all applications are confidential and non-committal until it has been agreed the CV can be shared and opportunities discussed.
Not for you? Keep up to date with a full list of live roles follow us on LinkedIn - @rulerecruitment
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'