Diagnostic / Senior Technician Required for Luxury Garage in North Kent
Salary Up To £33,500 + Bonus
Working on a wide range of the some of the most Iconic and Luxury Cars Imaginable
Our client, a prestige Independent car dealership based in North Kent is currently looking to recruit a fully qualified, experienced and professional Diagnostic Technician for their busy workshop.
You will need to be a fully qualified Vehicle Technician and ideally be at a Diagnostic, Senior or Master Vehicle Technician level in your career.
- Accurately undertake the servicing and repair of motor vehicles.
- Detect and diagnose any faults.
- Support the Workshop Controller in the running of a smooth service department.
- Ensure all work is completed safely and complies with retailer, manufacturer and industry guidelines.
- Fulfill all tasks to the customer's complete satisfaction.
Our client is offering a negotiable salary up to £33,500 basic (negotiable dependent on experience), a very generous bonus scheme and training.
The hours worked are based on a 45 hour working week.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a high end environment working on some of the most iconic cars around.
If you would like to know more about this exciting opportunity, please get in touch with your current and accurate CV.