Senior Technician/Team Leader
We are recruiting for the above role within Milton Keynes.
Our client has a reputation for recruiting highly skilled individuals who possess and in-depth experience within their field. If you’d like to join an innovative company who have strong employee enabling values and you can see yourself working with a dynamic and progressive team please apply!
Duties to include:
- Manage and assist the Fire Test Technicians.
- Complete the technical review of test reports.
- Review and confirm any test failures
- Ability to manage your time and workload effectively.
- Report to the Laboratory Manager of the progression of test work.
- Carry out practical run throughs of any new test methods before they are rolled out to the laboratory.
- Create and maintain effective working relationships with new and existing clients.
- Follow the safety procedures and ensure the highest quality of standards.
- Report to the Laboratory Manager and work with them to test equipment.
- Manage planned and emergency maintenance of fire laboratory equipment.
To be considered for this role you must have :
- Managed people
- Previous experience working within a Laboratory environment.
- Experience in testing.
- Engineering background
- Ability to adhere to strict safety procedures.
Quality Personnel acting as an Employment Agency and Business. If you have not had a response within 48 hours unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'