Our clienthas an exciting opportunity for aSenior Technician – Service Delivery to join their team based in Pembridge, Herefordshire. You will work on a full time permanent basis working 39 hours per week and be paid a competitive salary of circa £30,000 per annum.
Our client is a market leading manufacturer of premium and high performance rigid insulation products and insulated systems for building fabric and building services applications. Manufacturing excellence, first class customer service and unrivalled expertise in meeting the needs of the market are just some of the many strengths that our client offers.
We are looking to recruit to a Senior Technician – Service Delivery responsible for helping support all our client services including applications, systems, hardware and customers, ensuring a first class support service to our entire customer base. This is a divisional role based either at the head office in Pembridge, Herefordshire or at one of our other UK locations. You must be prepared to travel to remote sites world-wide as the need arises.
Key objectives of the Senior Technician – Service Delivery role
- Provide a mentoring and guiding role for more junior members of staff including our trainees/apprentices
- Provide a clear outline of expectations and a safe supportive environment to motivate, and encourage learning and development.
- Resolve requests, incidents, problems and major incidents assigned to the Service Delivery team within service level agreements.
- Action tickets and co-ordinate appropriate and timely responses, including channeling requests to other resolver teams and third parties.
- Interact with Team Leaders/Managers to plan, schedule and monitor work activities and provide detailed documentation and guidance on effective use of systems and products.
Skills and Experience of a Senior Technician – Service Delivery include
- The ability to take control of the management of major incidents, to work on projects and service improvements
- Be flexible; able to provide support outside of normal working hours either as part of a rota or on an ad hoc basis to meet business requirements.
- Customer support experience working as a Level 2 / 3 technician in an enterprise environment.
- Ability to work as part of a team or on your own initiative
- Be professional and presentable at all times
- Be able to handle difficult and demanding customers, and have a full UK driving license.
Your experience, skills and qualifications will include at least 70% of the following:
- Certifications in Microsoft technologies
- A good understanding of Microsoft Exchange and Server
- Microsoft Windows Operating systems (Windows 7 / 10)
- An understanding of Microsoft Active Directory
- An understanding of VM ware, Citrix environments, and WAN and LAN environments
- A detailed understanding of client hardware and operating systems to affectively troubleshoot problems
- An understanding of MPLS and VPN fundamentals
- Mobile technologies
- Office 365
- ITIL awareness.
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as Senior Technician – Service Delivery then please click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job