Are you an experienced Vehicle Technician?
Do you want to take the next step up in your career?
Or are you looking to work in a prestigious or luxury dealership?
If your answer was YES to any of these questions then I have the perfect position for you located in Crawley.
An outstanding, fast paced workshop are seeking a new member to join their team as a Senior Technician. This is an opportunity not to be missed especially for those interested in working with a remarkable brand dealing with fantastic vehicles.
This specific group are renowned for its ability for progression, can offer you an ample amount of training and development…
With that being said, my client is actually seeking the successful candidate to possess some sort of additional qualifications or achievements as a Diagnostic, Master or Senior Technician. Do not be disappointed if you do not possess these however, as although it is desired, it would not rule you out.
But before we go on, I'll give you some more information on your duties…
- Carrying out routine services, repairs, dealing with electrical and diagnostic faults and more technical issues as agreed by the customer
- Dealing with more complex repairs and faults within the workshop should another Technician be finding it difficult (almost second point of contact)
- Completing work within a designated time maintaining excellent productivity rates whilst adopting first time fix principles
- Delivering exceptional customer service whilst adhering to manufacturer guidelines
- Ensuring deadlines and targets are met regularly and upselling on hours sold within the workshop to increase profitability
- Maintain excellent time management to ensure a quality of service to all customers
- Recording all work done, time taken and additionally work required on customer vehicles
- Using your specialist skills to advise clients on the more specific diagnostic work to customers, as well as your fellow colleagues within the workshop as and when required
- Attend additional training course to improve knowledge and develop your skills further whilst ensuring you are up to date on any changes within the industry
- Make full use of specialist tools and equipment within the workshop whilst also ensuring all equipment is used in a careful and appropriate manner
- Ensuring the workshop is clean and tidy
- Reporting directly to the Service Manager
- Adhering to all Health and Safety regulations and Quality Standards agreed within the company and dealership
Sounds good, doesn't it?
I'll give you a heads up on what we are looking for?
A qualified City & Guilds Levels 1, 2 & 3 or equivalent NVQ Motor Vehicle Technician with a minimum of three years post apprenticeship experience in a car dealership environment
- Previous or current experience as a Diagnostic, Master or Senior Technician is highly desired
- A self-motivated individual with the drive to progress further and achieve outstanding results
- Excellent organisational, interpersonal and time management skills
- Working efficiently and effectively to increase productivity rate
- The ability to always provide a high standard of service at any given time
- A Full UK Driving Licence
What will you be rewarded with?
- A basic salary of £24,000 - £33,000 with an OTE up to £43,000 depending on experience
- Additional company benefits will be disclosed when you apply.
- Senior Technician
- Service Technician
- Master Technician
- Diagnostic technician
- dealership technician