Senior Technical Support Engineer - Amsterdam
Are you looking for a new exciting opportunity working as a Senior Technical Support Engineer for an international company to be based in Amsterdam, Netherlands?
You will be responsible for incident tracking, diagnosis, replication, troubleshooting and resolution of the most complicated and critical incidents. You will be the last point of escalation within the technical support department and mentoring junior team members in various technologies
Your Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot difficult technical issues
- Working knowledge of the components in a web applications stack
- Good experience with relational databases (e.g. MySQL, Oracle)
- Basic experience administering: Linux/Unix OR Microsoft Server
- Good experience writing or debugging Object Oriented code (Java preferred, other relevant technologies ok)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Works well in a team environment
- Strong personal commitment to quality and customer service
- Ability to understand and communicate complex technical systems
- Proven ability to maintain a professional demeanour when handling complex user issues
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Highly appealing benefits package
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'