Job Title: Senior Technical Specialist
Salary: up to £40,000 per annum
- 33 days holiday allowance
- Friendly and supportive team
- Excellent Career Progression
- Onsite café
- Office dog!
Our client provides IT services and support to small and medium sized business across Scotland. Offering a personalised service, creating solutions from strategy, compliance and infrastructure to cyber protection, support and training, they are always on hand to ensure clients systems are optimised and kept safe.
Due to continued expansion within the business, we now have a fantastic opportunity for an energetic, forward-thinking individual to join their team as a Senior Technical Specialist.
- Advise on new ways to move the business forward
- Bring customers into the business
- Promote the company at events and shows
- Ensure the team are delivering on projects and jobs in a timely manner
- Use technical expertise to mentor and educate team members on new technologies and their implementation within the businesses supported
- HND or degree in a relevant degree, such as: Business Information Technology, Business Systems Engineering, Computer Networking and Hardware, Computer Science, Computer Software Development, Information Technology
- Technical skills required: Cloud - Azure, Sharepoint & 365; Server architecture; Networking architecture; Routers/Firewalling, Cisco/Meraki; IT security and CyberEssentials; Compliance - PCI and GDPR in particular
- In depth knowledge of key programmes and applications
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong customer focus
- Attention to detail
If this sounds like you, apply today!
- IT security
- server architecture
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'