Senior Technical Specialist
Salary up to £28,000
"An opportunity to join a fun, successful and growing team and to be part of its continued success in winning and delivering varied software projects with interesting and engaged clients."
To provide 2nd Line software and infrastructure support to both internal and external customers.
- Responsible for the provision of technical support, including installations, to Multi Value customers and HD-IT customers, to ensure issues are resolved within defined SLAs.
- Responsible for the installation, support and training of 3rd party tools including but not limited to Informer, Mercury and Atlassian
- To ensure accurate records of customer issues are logged. Provide daily MI to show the performance against published SLA’s.
- Build and maintaining an effective and beneficial relationship with our Multi Value relationship managers, key administration contacts and customers.
- Ensure that procedures are in place to ensure system generated alerts are acted upon and in a manner which reflects the severity of the alert.
- To be responsible for handling complaints from our Multi Value / HD-IT customers and escalate where appropriate.
- Undertake training with team members and customers.
- Provide technical support for the company network and infrastructure, to include hosted websites.
- Experience providing 2nd Line technical support.
- Experience with Informer, Mercury or Atlassian would be beneficial, although not essential.
- Strong communication/customer facing skills.
- Full Drivers License.