Senior Technical Sales Engineer
Industry/Sector: Oil & Gas
A Senior Technical Sales Engineer is required with a proven track record of winning orders and building strong relationships with clients. Candidates with experience of the oil and gas industry with a mechanical engineering background would be well received.
We are looking for strong commercial sales engineers with technical engineering skills, or experienced technical engineers who are very commercially driven.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established and growing business who are experts in their field of design and manufacture of products supplying predominantly into the Oil & Gas industry.
As a Senior Technical Sales Engineer, you will be required to:
- Ensure sales enquiries are managed and responded to quickly and effectively
- Ensure quotations for clients are prepared in a competitive manner
- Ensure calculations of costings are accurate
- Build strong working relationships with client and agents
- Win orders and maximise profits
- Carry out preliminary mechanical design of equipment
The Senior Technical Sales Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Proven track record of winning significant value contracts in the Oil & Gas Industry
- Experience of bidding and successfully negotiating with clients
- Experience of sales within the Oil & Gas Industry
- HNC in Mechanical Engineering
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of technical sales and mechanical engineering and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Senior Technical Sales Engineer role, please contact Ed Smith at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on or email .
- Mechanical Engineering
- Technical Sales
- Oil & Gas
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job