33Six is a recruitment consultancy specialising in the financial IT sector within the City of London.
We recruit both permanent and contract employees for some of the world's leading investment banks and financial institutions as well as a range of SME's in the technology / financial space.
If you thrive in an environment where you are empowered to grow, enjoy ownership of your own desk and have an abundance in energy and passion then we would love to hear from you!
- Delivering the full cycle recruitment from sourcing candidates to liaising and delivering to the client.
- Sourcing both in/outside the UK and fully qualifying candidates, understanding what they are looking for in their next position.
- Conduct pre screening meetings with potential candidates to ensure both parties expectations are equally managed before a formal process begins
- Meeting the candidate, setting up interviews, providing interview preparation, interview feedback and being available for any questions or issues they have.
- Attend regular client meetings and daily communications with clients, whether this be providing them with candidate applications, managing the interview/offer process or updating them on the current candidate market and competitors within the industry
- Ability to take ownership of your own accounts and client base
- Must have minimum 2 years IT recruitment experience
- Be full of energy and passion
- Take great pride in delivering excellent client and candidate service
- Be a self-starter, willing and ready to hit the ground running
- IT Recruitment
- Client Accounts
- Full Cycle