Senior Technical Project Manager - Power Generation
A Senior Technical Project Manager is required by a leading industrial energy solutions provider to oversee the successful development and delivery of tailored power generation solutions for customers across the UK. Projects will include boilers, CHP's and multimedia power stations and will range in value from £20m - £150m. You will oversee the entire process from initial sales presentation through to handover of the functioning asset. The role can be based in either Birmingham or Ratcliffe-on-Soar (Nottinghamshire) and there is some flexibility for remote working. You will be expected to travel to customer sites as and when required.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Prioritise and follow up new leads for longer-term asset-based contractual relationships with industrial customers meeting their utility needs (process heat focused) - in close alignment with other internal teams that hold customer contacts and originate / generate leads
- Actively support the development of steam cluster concepts or industrial park solutions in close cooperation with external stakeholder like local authorities in alignment with other internal functions, who lead the customer contact
- Bringing to life asset-based business models targeting long-term contractual relationships with industrial customers - close collaboration with other teams that have the commercial lead and hold customer contact?
- Develop customer specific & complex asset solutions in defined industry sectors that fulfill their commodity needs and drive contracts to successful financial close
- Coordinate alignment across teams (via a project team approach) to ensure timely creation and submission for new contracts offering complex & tailored energy solutions to specific customer needs, liaising with a variety of internal stakeholder and enabling functions
- Prepare approval / sign-off (strategic decision / financial decision) for new asset based customer contracts together with other Uniper teams that have the commercial lead/hold customer contact and further implement individual contracts with external customers
- Leading of technical project development and managing processes with other teams including construction and engineering, procurement?
- Lead and governance of cross disciplinary teams in the development and offer phase of Industrial Customer Solutions
You will have considerable experience of overseeing the design and delivery of technical asset based solutions and a strong track record of business development. You will ideally have experience within one of the following industry sectors and their specific energy needs:
- Power Generation
- Paper / Pulp
- Chemicals / Petrochemicals
- Oil & Gas (Primary Refining)
- Waste to Energy
- Anaerobic Digestion
You must be able to manage a complex network of internal and external stakeholders and have a proven track record of managing multiple projects, delivering on time and within budget.
- Business Development
- Project Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'