Senior Technical Paraplanner - £35K +
This is a rare and exciting opportunity for a Senior Technical Paraplanner to develop their career with an established firm in Belfast. My client is a prestigious IFA provides a unique and modern approach to financial planning for ultra high net worth clients.As a senior employee the candidate will be expected to take a proactive and responsible approach to helping develop and manage the firms paraplanning team.
- To be identified as the firms main point of contact for technical support for paraplanning team
- Attend management level meetings
- Analysing data and using research tools to provide solutions to meet client needs and objectives.
- Carrying out all tasks in a manner consistent with compliance procedures.
- Responsible for maintaining relationships with product providers, to keep up to date with market developments and communicating this information to the business.
- Carrying out research and analysing products and services that is appropriate to each client’s financial circumstances.
- Proposing and drafting financial solutions that meet each client’s goals, needs and objectives.
- At least 5 years’ experience working in a Paraplanning role, for a financial planning organisation.
- Clear understanding of the financial planning process.
- The ability to produce professional and technical reports, to support the advice process.
- Prioritise own work load, and the work load of the Paraplanning team.
- Solid technical knowledge of investments and Pensions products including DB Transfers and all investments including IHT planning
- Level 4 Diploma qualified in financial planning working towards chartered
- £35,000 + dependent on experience
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- 4 x Death in Service Benefit
- Employer Pension Contributions
- Private Medical Insurance
- Income Protection
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'