Are you an experienced Technical Manager looking for a new opportunity? Our client is a market leader who operates from a state-of-the-art Food Processing facility in the heart of Telford offering excellent earning potential, working on their day shift. Tasked with overseeing a small to medium Technical team in a rapidly growing FMCG environment.
The Job Role:
As Senior Technical Manager, your role will entail:
- Overseeing both the Technical and Quality departments to ensure site meets all necessary requirements
- Ensuring HACCP is operated through the site
- Generating and maintaining Technical KPI’s
- Managing and controlling customer product specifications
- Communicating across the business to resolve and quality issues
- Being customer facing and heavily involved in 3rd party audits
- Any other duties required as a Senior Technical Manager
Experience / Requirements:
- Previous experience in similar role within in a Food or FMCG environment.
- Previous experience as a Technical Manager would be beneficial
- HACCP Level 3
- Knowledge of BRC and Red Tractor
- Experience of successfully delivering Technical/Quality strategy
- Ideally an experienced background in Technical Management in a food manufacturing environment
- Proven record of continuous improvement and change management within challenging environments.
- Experience of working with major UK retailers
- Salary - Up to £60,000 DOE
- Overtime availability
- Contributory pension scheme
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'